Re: Guest session?

On 01/04/12 21:06, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Alessandro Fama]
>> There is a guest session in skolelinux? like ubuntu does, no password
>> and delete everything after logout.
>
> Nope.  Why do you ask?  Our impression is that schools want to control
> who uses their computer equipment, and such guest account would break
> their expectations.

Hi,

It's something you might want in a public or university library.

Maybe there'll be an education-kiosk task someday...

It would really be only a subset of what Debian Edu is about.  The same
set of applications, look and feel, centralised management and a
thin-client deployment model.  But not doing any authentication or
mounting of writable network shares.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain