Re: scratch?

Hi Petter,

On Di 06 Mär 2012 10:04:16 CET Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Mike Gabriel]
We also have 64-bit package version in our archives, but that one is
currently broken due to wrong library paths. I am about to fix that in
a couple of days.

The 32-bit version should install flawlessly, though.

You could help even more people get access to scratch by uploading it to
Debian and backports.

I am not sure if the license works for Debian...

Otherwise I would have already thought about that and mentioned that on the list...

Maybe others could cross-check the license of MIT scratch???

Another problem will be that the package currently ships many sort-of-binary (i386) files, amongst others a huge file called ,,Scratch.image'' which seems to be the main part of the application. :-(

I have a packaging Git here for further introspection...

mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B