Re: Finally a source DVD, but the wrong content so far

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> The openoffice.org source is not yet included because it was too
> big.  I've raised the size limit from 858 MiB to 1.86 GiB and hope
> this is enough to get the OOo source included.  New build in
> progress. :)

The new build worked just fine:

  debianedusvn/src/build/CD-administrator% ./is-sourcedvd-complete
  1500 source packages used to create the binary packages
  Source DVD missing source for 0 packages on squeeze-dvd
  Got 0 redundant source packages on squeeze-dvd.
  debianedusvn/src/build/CD-administrator%
--
Happy hacking