Re: access to local media on thin clients

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Not much.

Well, you could perhaps try to change it to provide buttons in the
notification to start konqueror, or to start konqueror directly. :)

Or provide a different script to do that instead of the current python
code to send the notification. :)

> So at least a user's got the chance to read where to search for.

Great.  I've commited the fix.

> Using /usr/share/doc/ltspfs/examples/kde-desktop-icons it would be
> possible to show appropriate icons on the user's desktop - but in
> kde4 they would only appear if the user sets his desktop to folder
> view :(

Well, I suspect a different approach is needed.
--
Vennlig hilsen