Re: rc1 this weekend, squeeze release RSN now

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Comparing the build rules for squeeze-test-dvd and squeeze-dvd, I
> discovered that the difference was that someone had set MAXJIGDOS=1
> for the latter, and this caused the build to fail.  Then change has
> been undone, and the new build is working.  Anyone understand where
> the MAXJIGDOS=1 change come from?  It should have been tested on
> squeeze-test first!

Would still be useful to know how the MAXJIGDOS=1 entry showed up.

> There are no release notes for rc1.  Please add a new block on
> the changes since beta3.

The isos are copied into their resting place, and the release notes
are updated.  Everything seem to be ready for rc1.  Several successful
installations reported on IRC, and I believe we are ready to go.

Please object on IRC within the hour and check the release notes for
typos.  If no-one protests, we release this evening.
--
Happy hacking