Re: rc1 this weekend, squeeze release RSN now

[Holger Levsen]
> Hi,
>
> for those not on IRC, this was said yesterday there:
>
> we will release rc1 this weekend, which shall have no further code
> changes (except thorouhgly tested fixes) anymore, just documentation +
> translation updates! so hurry up, tell your translators, translate
> yourself, write docs, test the images! cheers!
>
> So, please, test installs! Fix those FIXMEs in the wiki manual!
> Translate!  Enjoy!

rc1 got delayed because the DVD build failed. :(

Comparing the build rules for squeeze-test-dvd and squeeze-dvd, I
discovered that the difference was that someone had set MAXJIGDOS=1 for
the latter, and this caused the build to fail.  Then change has been
undone, and the new build is working.  Anyone understand where the
MAXJIGDOS=1 change come from?  It should have been tested on
squeeze-test first!

There are no release notes for rc1.  Please add a new block on
the changes since beta3.
--
Happy hacking