Re: recent profreading of Debian Edu squeeze manual

Holger Levsen wrote:
> well, its only a PermaLink as the page is referenced from within the manual,
> and it's rather easy to grep in it for the incorrect spelling Maintainance and
> fix that.
>
> will you, shall I?

It was on my list of things to ask about after my sweep (which will be
at least another few days), but if you've got an easy way of doing it
before then, feel free.
--
JBR - and today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
Pissusissamisuurpalunniavissumik "Trying hard to appear natural"