Re: General question on Debian-Edu

[Thomas Koch]
> * Could the base of Debian-Edu also be usable by small companies? At
> my former company for example we had Debian thin-clients for call
> support staff and even for some junior developers/students.

I believe it could be made to work.  The school specific stuff is
mostly the desktop application selection, so by providing a different
education-desktop metapackage and tasksel tasks, it would be possible
to install more office focused desktops.

On the server, there is not really much school specific.  It is the
generic network services useful in any network.

Happy hacking,