Re: beta1 (was Re: debian-edu LDAP tree

Hi,

On Montag, 4. Juli 2011, Marius Bjørnstad Kotsbak wrote:
> It might be (although I get an error message at first boot after
> installation),

these errors will not be displayed for squeeze installs. (currently you're
installing squeeze-test, technically.)

> but I suggest we wait until we have proper documentation
> for GOsa in place.

the point of the beta1 release is to catch such problems, so this is not a
blocker.

> I guess diskless clients are used a lot and we need
> to describe how to add them (see my recent bug report).

your contributions to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/GettingStarted#Minimum_steps_to_get_started
are much appreciated ;-)

cheers,