Debian Edu Wheezy (was Re: Bits from the Release Team - minutes (pt 1), retrospective, time based freezes and more!

Hi,

while we're still busy working on Debian Edu Squeeze, others are busy with
Wheezy, the next Debian release. Quoting the mail quoted below (in full):
"However, we had to make a decision, and have picked on June 2012 as the
current proposed freeze date for the next release."

So this is when we should stop developing Debian Edu Wheezy ;-)

cheers,
	Holger