squeeze release meeting in Hamburg

Hi,

as already discussed, let's meet for three days and work on releasing Debian-Edu squeeze! Everybody can help, we need testers, developers and people working on the documentation and its translations!

This poll should find a suitable date for us. In the poll you can only select Fridays - this should actually mean Friday-Sunday. The options are the last two weekends in May and the first three in June.

The poll is at http://www.doodle.com/5gmad522ye9mb9gr

We should decide this until next Monday, also to aqquiere (more) sponsorship for food and travel. Some has already been secured :-)

I've also created http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Gathering/2011-Hamburg now.

cheers,

Holger