Re: d-i chooser for GNOME, KDE, LXDE (üpatch updated)

Hi Holger,

On Di 12 Apr 2011 15:02:55 CEST Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi Mike,

On Sonntag, 10. April 2011, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>> there already was a discussion (on the list, in Zweibrücken, I
>> cannot  remember clearly) about adding another screen that allows
>> to  select  the default window manager (GNOME, KDE, LXDE).

I'm against doing such a change at this stage of the release. Adding the patch
would require new translations and can cause new issues with d-i (our
integration is quite error prone...) while at the same time it only makes an
existing feature, choosing the desktop environment, more easy.

So, please, let's wait with this for wheezy.

OK, I will keep a local copy of the made changes so I can push them after the squeeze release...

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: