Re: d-i chooser for GNOME, KDE, LXDE (üpatch updated)

Hi Mike,

On Sonntag, 10. April 2011, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> >> there already was a discussion (on the list, in Zweibrücken, I
> >> cannot  remember clearly) about adding another screen that allows
> >> to  select  the default window manager (GNOME, KDE, LXDE).

I'm against doing such a change at this stage of the release. Adding the patch
would require new translations and can cause new issues with d-i (our
integration is quite error prone...) while at the same time it only makes an
existing feature, choosing the desktop environment, more easy.

So, please, let's wait with this for wheezy.

cheers,
	Holger