Re: Gosa vs. CipUX

Hi,

Mike Gabriel wrote:
[...]
> To me this feels like I digged out quite an issue here... It may be good
> to come together on e.g. IRC and discuss a common strategy on this,
> doesn't it?
Yes it is some issue, but I think it is OK to mention it.

I personally do not feel it make sense to have a discussion. Until
no one is working on CipUX in the Skole SVN, Gosa will make it. Point.

If there are people who want to work on this, they can start. And if
a conflict arise we definitely should have a discussion.

> It surely does not feel like making any sense if people code into
> different directions without focusing on a common intention.

I do not think that it is coding in different direction. There is
only one direction: the layout of the Skolelinux LDAP server.
However that looks like, Gosa and CipUX can be attached to it.

The problem at the moment is, that this layout is not fixed.

Sometimes I find it important that the end user should have a choice.

Best Regards
Christian