Re: beta2

[Holger Levsen]
> w00t.

Yeah. :)

> I'll prepare beta2 as soon as possible then, which quite likely means next
> year 8-)
>
> Please refrain from doing major changes, or even minor changes introducing
> potential new breakes now.

I've added a new test checking the ldap2zone issue to make sure we do
not forget it.  The problem exist, was just not detected by our self
test until a few minutes ago. :)

I've also a few minor changes in the pipeline, ie polishing regarding
iceweasel setup and slapd limits.  But these can wait for beta3 if you
are quick with beta2. :)
--
Happy hacking