Kturtle in Bengali...

I've translated kturtlr.po file in Bengali.Also configured my machine to use the software in Bengali.But I want to make a package which allows installing kturtle in Bengali at the time of Installation.I want kturtle purely in Bengali and want to omit other language.Can you please help me?

Now I have the kturtle.tar.gz and kturtle.mo(Bengali version) file and want to marge them to get the kturtle(in Bengali) as a package by which I can use the software in Bengali after installation instead of configuring the system manually(means install kturtle,then paste the kturtle.mo to locale,after that select the script language as Bengali etc.).

I don't have any idea how to proceed?

Best Regards,
Joysankar Sengupta