some more info for the gathering this weekend in hamburg...

Hi,

in case you havent noticed, this is the URL which contains the schedule for
the weekend as well as the location for it.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Gathering/2011-Hamburg

Location:

http://attraktor.org

In case you don't have my mobile number, please send me a private mail so that
I can give it to you :)

As nobody was too eager to meet on thursday to do some work, I have now
decided about the thursday schedule: those who want, meet at 20oo at the
"frank & frei" restaurant (scroll down for link).
(And then we'll probably go to Schachcafe for Dinner on Friday or Saturday).

On Friday I will be at the attraktor hackerspace from 12oo (noon) on.

If you have any further questions, dont hesitate to ask!

On Montag, 30. Mai 2011, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Montag, 30. Mai 2011, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > meet for dinner sounds like a great plan! 20oo?
>
> I suggest either "frank & frei" which is located close to the city center
> (S- Bahn Sternschanze) or the "Schachcafe" which is located directly at
> the subway Station "Alte Wöhr" which very close (800m or so) to the
> attraktor venue, where the gathering will take place.
>
> I'm fine with either.
>
> http://www.schachcafe-hamburg.de/
> http://www.qype.com/place/19530-Frank-und-Frei-Hamburg

cheers,
 	Holger

P.S.: Full disclosure: the sponsorship situation is still, aeh, unknown. Three
different sponsors informaly commited, but so far, no formal ack :/ I'm still
positive we'll have some (and probably even more than enough) sponsorship, but
atm it's really unclear. :( I'll continue to work on this and I'm confident
$something will work out.