Little presentation

Hi all.

My name is Alejandro Escanero Blanco and was invited by Holger for the next Gathering 2011.

My main function is show the reasons to use GOsa like a Infraestructure Management Tool.

I created for Andi and Mike a netgroup extension and I want to check the correct deploy of this tool.

Also carry a small presentation of GOsa and Fusiondirectory. And hope to help with my effort to finish the Squeeze Debian-edu release.

Thanks to all and will see you in the Gathering.