Re: Donating source code to the Debian project.

Dear Edward,

thank you for your offer! It might be interesting, as well, to
learn a bit about yourself: Where do you live, and what do you do?

As delphi is mostly used in schools, nowadays, I suspect you
are a prospect pupil who wants to contribute to the world
of free software. Share your code: that's great!

At the moment, it is a bit hard to guess the exact features
of your class, maybe you can explain its intention?

And then, you could just publish your code under GPL to make
sure further derivations will bear your name.

As for the most appropriate place, I don't know, there is some
code snipped collections, I think, but you could even publish the
code on the developers' mailinglist.

This is the mailinglist of developers of Debian Edu aka Skolelinux.
Is this system used at your school, as well, by any chance? ;)

Kind regards and keep on hacking
Ralf