Donating source code to the Debian project.

I am a Debian user. I would like to ask you whether it is possible
that I donate a c++ class that I wrote originally in Delphi Pascal.
The class implements an expression evaluator that supports unindexed
and indexed variables, scientific functions, statistics and linear
regression and full error reporting. If asked to, I can continue to
develop it to implement complex number support.

Is it possible to help Debian in this way?

Thanks.