Re: The norwegian Skolelinux / DebianEdu mailing lists must be migrated

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 00:56:06 +0200, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

On Sonntag, 3. April 2011, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
The FRISK board have received the below email (only norwegian) from Redpill
Linpro that states that the server hosting our current mailing lists(mostly
norwegian ones AFAIK, I will hopefully get an overview soon) will be shut
down and we will have to migrate our mailing list to a new server.

Within two weeks, FYI.

:-(

("Though") many thanks for many years of valuable service!

+1

How do we go about doing that, and is there someone on the recipient list
that can help us make this happen ?

it would also be nice to keep the archives on the net - I assume we own the
domains?

Is there an alternative server we can put them, preferably one that we
control?

I am eager to see this happen, as I have had my personal e-mail on
init.linpro.no for 8-9 years, and the Cinelerra-CV mailing list is
hosted there, too.

Is there anything I can do?

--
Herman Robak