Re: The norwegian Skolelinux / DebianEdu mailing lists must be migrated

Hi,

On Montag, 4. April 2011, Herman Robak wrote:
> I am eager to see this happen, as I have had my personal e-mail on
> init.linpro.no for 8-9 years, and the Cinelerra-CV mailing list is
> hosted there, too.
>
> Is there anything I can do?

1. we need a list of lists to migrate
2. we need to talk to linpro to get proper access to the archives
3. someone needs to set up new lists on alioth
4. things not mentioned here

I'm happy+able to help with 3., either via this thread or on #alioth. I'm not
available to *do* 3. (not to mention 1,2 and 4 :-P

But 1. should be done first anyway...

maybe set up a wiki page to track things to do and done...

cheers,
	Holger