Re: evaluating (and soon possibly contributing) to Skolelinux

Hej Holger,

thank you for the special welcome!

Kurt says, I should get to know you -
I don't know why he thinks that ;-),
but it will surely happen some day inside the Debian community.

Good on you, that Mike can contribute more directly now -
I love when he is contributing directly to things!
;-).
And I'm sure that Andreas appreciates that as well (the welcome and the possibility to contribute).

Have a great time in Zweibrücken!

Angela

Zitat von Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>:

Hi Mike, Andreas & Angela ;-)

welcome to Debian Edu and thanks for your nice introduction and for the
bits+bytes you already contributed!

I've just added Mike to our alioth project on his request so he can contribute
more directly.

have lots of fun,
cheers,
	Holger