Re: should we really avoid the 686 kernel image?

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 05:56:16PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
Well, LTSP failed to install from DVD when I updated the list of kernels to included on the DVD.

Thats a very different statement then saying LTSP doesnt work with 686.

Word games again?

Petter did not write "LTSP doesnt work with 686", but "We have to have the 486 kernel to get LTSP working", for which his later message quoted at top of this mail is an elaboration, not "a very different statement".

 - Jonas