Re: how to proceed with edu-squeeze changes

Hi Andi,

On Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> Not yet completely, to give an update:

Thanks for that!

> Unfortunatelly the gosa packages are still missing in debian of
> today. I keep on asking the maintainer to finish them. I hope for this
> week.

Which packages are you talking about exactly? Gosa is in Debian, even in
lenny. Which parts are exactly missing? If stuff is only missing in squeeze,
but exists in sid, we could upload it to our archive. Last week I've
sponsored the upload of goto-fai-backend to sid and I might well sponsor more
gosa stuff, if I knew what ;-)

cheers,
	Holger