Re: how to proceed with edu-squeeze changes

On 26 May 2010 22:49, Andreas B. Mundt <andi.mundt@web.de> wrote:

> To conclude: All in all it's quite a big step but I think it paves the
> way for an improved, easier maintainable and future-oriented
> setup. And I do not see any means to achieve the same goal in smaller
> steps.

from a user point of view, I'd like to say that I've only just got
lenny running (on tjener) a few weeks ago. Therefore now would seem
like an ideal time to make big changes. We were getting desperate
waiting for lenny, but squeeze seems to be coming really fast, so
please take your time and do cool things with it.

cheers
nigel