Re: Qsynth 0.3.5

On 20:20 Sat 08 May     , Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Xavier Oswald]
> > No. That's the latest point I didn't add.  Im wondering if this is a
> > good idea to do such an automatic selection.
>
> Why?
>
> I assume it only will be enabled when no soundfound is already
> enabled, and thus will only help first time users to get started. :)

Right. Well yes, I was to tired today to think clearly ;)

So what we can do is that I wait feedback of the current uploaded qsynth.
And do the needed hack to have this feature.

Im wondering if there are good C++/Qt developers here on the list, if yes,
someone could review my patch since Im not that friendly with them ? ;)

Greetings,
--
 ,''`. Xavier Oswald (xoswald@debian.org)
: :' : GNU/LINUX Debian Developer <http://www.debian.org>