Re: Qsynth 0.3.5

[Xavier Oswald]
> I just have uploaded the latest qsynth version to debian sid.
>
> It now recommends fluid-soundfont-gm to have at least one sound font
> file installed. And it opens /usr/share/sounds/sf2 as the default
> soundfont directory.
>
> Feel free to tell me if everything works as expected.

Great. :) I lack the set setup where I am at the moment, so I can test
it this week.  Hope to test it next week. :)

Will qsynth now autoselect a sound found if none is configured and
there is a sound font present in /usr/share/sounds/sf2/, to allow
qsynth to work out of the box without any configuration in Debian Edu?

Happy hacking,