Re: cipus & cipus ... blá's

hi Jonas, we are talking not about details but the really learning
contents for all we that read every day this important channel of new
informations, divergent point of view, etc. but some times i think the
talks go to other aspects not really important. but we continue here
until now reading but we hope soon we help with pt-br version.

best regards!