Re: Multimedia part on Squeeze

On 23 April 2010 17:36, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
> [Nigel Barker]
>> It works fine, but has no menu entry. It does appear in the Debian
>> menu however. Sometimes the sound card is set to dummy, and has to be
>> changed to alsa in the settings (or first time wizard)
>
> Are both these issues reporte do bugs.debian.org?  If not, please

the menu is listed as fixed in 0.4.4
I have 0.3.2 installed here. squeeze has 0.4.6

the sound card I can't confidently report, because it just happens to
some people and I don't remember where when how, etc. It could be on
thin clients, but I can't be sure. For sure lmms works on thin
clients, though I haven't tested more than a handful of users at once.

thanks
nigel