Re: Multimedia part on Squeeze

> Why must it be upgraded to 10.02?  Arguments for this would be useful
> when evaluating the current packages in Debian/testing.  I notice a
> new version is requested in <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/573802>, so
> hopefully the maintainer will get it upgraded soon.

And to answering you question here:

Rosegarden 10.02 have gone trought some very important and needed bug
fixing, and that is for me the most importat why we have to use this
version. And also have rosegarden 10.02 got some new features that was
missing.

Well and for some, the lock of the program. Rosegarden have got a face
lifting, thats impress me.;) and make its more fancy, and people like
fancy.

Regards Alf Tonny