Re: Multimedia part on Squeeze

> Is there any better replacements?  I tested it, and did not hear any
> sound when testing it on Lenny.  What do you mean by unstable?
> Crashing (mine did not crash) or something else?

First of all the sound, the program need a synth to play sound from.
And the program clearly complain under startup is miss midi part. So
here is some missing modules, needed.

The first thing the program did when i startet it, was to crash.

> I do not understand this argument.  What are "digital guitar effeckt
> boxes"?  Do we have such packages already installed?  Or do you mean
> that a voice tuner is low priority and can be dropped because very few
> need it?

What i meen is this is like haveing "butter on a bacon" (smør på
flesk). its not needed sins they have digital tuners most of the time
with them.