Re: Help us complete the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage

I`d like to do something for the Chinese simplified translate. :)

From PR. China, Ben.teng

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:28 AM, Arnt Ove Gregersen <arntogle@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

The international version of the new homepage is almost completed and some of the translations are close to being completed.

The new homepage is available at:

http:/www.slx.no

We would like to invite everyone to help us improve the quality of content and the translations.

Please send an email to www-int@skolelinux.no if you have any comments or suggestions.

If you like to help us by participating in the www-team then please have a look at :

http://slx.no/en/web-developers

All contributions are greatly appreciated, please help us ensure that we have a homepage that we can be proud of :)

Have a nice week / day!

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen

--