Re: Help us complete the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Andrew Lee <ajqlee@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Arnt,

Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> http://slx.no/en/web-developers
>
> All contributions are greatly appreciated, please help us ensure that we
> have a homepage that we can be proud of :)

Thanks for the hard work.

First wish to have redirection to default page/language that sets in
user's browser.

I believe this caused by a langauge cookie already stored in your browser, probably because english was selected the last time.

When I deleted all the slx.no cookies in my browser and reenter the homepage ,the correct language is selected for me autmaticly (norwegian).

Please let me know if this not the case for you.

Second wish to have more complete Chinese translation.

@John, are you going to finish the www translations?

Please keep us updated on the status here, and let us know if you need any help.

Have a nice day!

BR
Arnt Ove