Re: Running scripts as root when a user log out of X [SOLVED]

Dear Petter,

thanks for following this topic. I didn't expect that this is a
"[SOLVED]" posting when I read it first - but was sure that you were
asking... ;)

Hence I did some research on the web. It seems like recent versions of
WMs follow freedesktop.org specs and use dbus in order to send shutdown
commads (man dbus-send || http://linux.die.net/man/1/dbus-send).

I wonder if tweaking the dbus backend once/directly could be a more
global approach than implementing Xreset.d for every single WM?

Regards
Ralf