Re: How can we change the default iceweasel startup / home page?

Hi Pere,

On Samstag, 23. Januar 2010, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> This seem to be the file we need to change.  I added a new tool
> update-iceweasel-homepage in debian-edu-config svn, diverting this
> file to /etc/iceweasel/browserconfig.properties and adding the
> homepage URL there, and cfengine rules to configure it during
> installation.

Can you please move this code to a svn branch?

There is not even filed a bug about this and if, it wouldnt be p2. According
to the release timeline posted today (to which I've asked for commets about
and didnt receive any from you, but several people on IRC cheered it, which
is quite obvious since we are trying to release since almost a year), only p2
bugs should be fixed in lenny(-test) now. We want+need to stabilize and test
the code, and stop introducing new features.

Thanks.

cheers,
	Holger