Re: Problems adding users an machines

Thanks, Oded Naveh helped me some days before. But there is another question in this context. In the dhcp.conf is written
   # 50 workstations are defined as static00 to static49 on 10.0.2.50-99
   # Provide a static address using dhcp by adding their MAC addresses here
But I've (at least I want) to add 82 workstations with a fix IP-Address. How is this possible? How can I spread the IP-range?
Thanks, Martin