setting up bittorrent?

  Does anyone have a recomendation for a bittorent setup on Tjener? I've installed ktorrent and torrentflux from lenny-stable and ktorrent works quite well. I did have to make some minor changes to squid.conf, but I'm very pleased that it handles the authentication scheme (squid/ldap).
 I'm trying to get torrentflux working on Tjener and while it installs from debian-stable just fine, and comes up on www/torrentflux it doesn't seem to be connecting. No searches and tries to connect to peers when I give it a link to a torrent, but that's it. Any suggestions appreciated, especially from someone who has already done this :o).
Thanks,
David