Re: Which video editor should we install by default?

[Klaus Knopper]
> Sorry, I missed the correct timeframe for that answer.

No problem. :)

> Anyways, I support Jonas statement about openshots stability. Works
> nicely for me when used with a Debian/testing+unstable environment.

Very good to hear.

But which ones should we drop?  We do not need nor have space on the
DVD for 5 video editors (kino, kdenlive, openmovieeditor, pitivi and
openshots).

Which features are important?  To me, ability to use several video
formats as input is important, but what do the rest of you find
important?

Please direct replies to debian-edu@ as before.  The many video
editors have a wiki entry on
place to gather summary info in this case.

Happy hacking,