Re: Which video editor should we install by default?

> Hi, in my experience kdenlive and openshot are the way to go, I
> can't comment on pitivi since I didn't use it for a while. If you
> don't know openshot it's definitely worth a try.

Thanks for the input.  Did not know about openshot at all.  The bugs
reported in <URL: http://bugs.debian.org/src:openshot > make me worry
if it works in Debian, though.  Do you experience the same problems?

I added openshot as a suggest in our desktop task, to keep an eye on
it. :)

Happy hacking,