welcome page translation first time login

Hello Pere. i am from são paulo - brazil and i am interested in translate to pt-br portuguese brazil.
here in some libraries where i have free access to web, using gnu / debian, from prefeitura de são paulo, we do not have access to svn://svn...

> Anyone know any other languages and are interested in translating?
> The source files are available from

Please there are other way to get, translate and put again in debian-edu repository?
My interest is translate debian-edu using computers available in public libraries from in more than 370 telecentros
in url:

http://www.prefeitura.sp.gov.br/cidade/secretarias/participacao_parceria/telecentros/index.php

Regards from São Paulo - Brazil

thank you