Re: console-kit-daemon in syslog

[Joakim Seeberg]
> any ideers?

Not really, but I know ConsoleKit is used to keep track of which users
are logged into the console / sitting in front of the computer, to
grant access to local devices like CD, USB and audio.

Do you have a full disk somewhere?

> The disskless worstations has stoped working but I am not sure yet
> if this has anything to do with the warnings. For now I only know
> that somewhere in the boot process they fail.

To see errors happing during boot, bootlogd can be used.  Edit
/etc/default/bootlogd and look in /var/log/boot after boot.

Happy hacking,