Re: console-kit-daemon in syslog

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 01:51:58PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Joakim Seeberg]
any ideers?

Not really, but I know ConsoleKit is used to keep track of which users are logged into the console / sitting in front of the computer, to grant access to local devices like CD, USB and audio.

Do you have a full disk somewhere?

It says "file too large" and not e.g. "disk full", so even if you have plenty of space then try check if perhaps one of the logfiles is larger than 2GB. If that is the case, then please file a bugreport about it, as this issue can probably be solved with a compile flag during build.

 - Jonas