Re: share a mount point

[Nigel Barker]
> Dear All,
>
> If static00 has its local harddrive mounted on /mnt/localdrive, how
> do I go about sharing that mount point on the network?

I would suggest changing the mount point to
/skole/static00/localdrive/ (or replace "localdrive" with a better
name), list it in /etc/exports as a exported NFS area (run exportfs -a
for it to take effect), and then update the automount rules in LDAP to
list this mount point.

This will make sure all hosts have the files on that disk available
using the same path.

Happy hacking,