Re: Ping: Re: Cooperation between DebianEdu/Skolelinux and EdUbuntu ?

2010/8/6 Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra@ubuntu.com>:
> Hi,
> Business as usual never was as things are always in constant change:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebianEdubuntu
> Additions/comments?

Thanks for creating the wiki page.

We have not had a chance to discuss the feedbacks and the next move in
the FRISK board yet, but in my opinion the most likely step is to
invite some of the Norwegian Ubuntu/Edubuntu contributors to our next
developer gathering in Norway and take it from there.

Arnt Ove Gregersen