Please test diskless workstations in squeeze - should work now

The last days I have had a look at the broken diskless workstations in
Squeeze, and I hope I have been able to fix it.  The boot is still
slow, but the LDAP and Kerberos connections should now be working for
both PAM, NSS and autofs.  DNS server settings should work now too.

Please test it and let join us on #debian-edu to figure out any bugs.

The ldap-createuser-krb5 and ldap-add-host-to-netgroup scripts can be
used to create a user and add the diskless workstation to the
workstation-hosts netgroup.

If someone got time to figure out why the boot is so slow (a long time
waiting in the initrd as a start, and then a long time waiting for
init.d/udev), please help us get it back into shape.

Happy hacking,