[Thank you] Long Live Debian!

Long Live Debian! After Fedora 3 I came to know about Debian and from that time onwards I have got maximum satisfaction from Debian and Debian alone. In between on a short term basis I have used certain other distros including Slackware and Debian derivatives like UBUNTU, EDUBUNTU, SIDUX ETC. But always I had to return to Debian.
Who says Debian is only for linux gurus/geeks. Even without any knowledge of Computing, PROGRAMMING/ Scripting I ALWAYS found DEBIAN as the most user friendly distro. It has only been possible through selfless work of Debian developers. Hats of to them. Long live Debian! Long live GNU/Linux

--
This is message was sent to you from http://thanks.debian.net