Re: How can we gain more flexibility in debian-edu?

Hi,

I agree with Andreas' opinion. I have been trying to use debian-edu, but
I found things are so hard to understand how it works.

Would that be possible to setup debian-edu from pure Debian
installation? I think if there is a document to explain how to setup
debian-edu from pure Debian installation would helps lot and bring more
people really can contribute to this project.

-Andrew