Re: Ping: Re: Cooperation between DebianEdu/Skolelinux and EdUbuntu ?

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 02:01:07PM +0200, Rubén Romero y Cordero wrote:
Hi,

Business as usual never was as things are always in constant change:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebianEdubuntu

Additions/comments?

I consider Ubuntu a user of Debian.

I consider Skolelinux a user of Debian too, but one that is aiming (and quite close to becoming) an integral part of Debian itself - what we in Debian call a Debian Pure Blend.

As such I see no point in collaborative packaging work being conducted anywhere else than by simply packaging for Debian and then consuming from there.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas