Re: Further findings on Print quotas // Re: Pykota

Am Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Printer quotas is harder than one should think.

Right. Thanks. I just found a fair documentation by Kurt Pfeifle:

  lpadmin -p LaserdruckerEDV1 -o job-quota-period=604800 -o job-page-limit=150

doesn't, however affect printers.conf, I had to set those values manually.

Wait and see..

BTW: I read different statements if this limit (100) is per user or only per printer.